I am just learning to skate and I contacted them for lessons.When the day finally came for my 2 hour lessons, they said that the guy that was as going to give me lessons, his father died, so they rescheduled it for the next day.

Then, their excuse was that the guy's ankle hurt and he was RUNNING ERRANDS. Finally, today, this person was running 15 minutes late with no call. We had to contact them and they apparently were 25 minutes away, and didn't have our number saved to call us back.

If that's true, he could've just called the company and they would've called us to let us know.Total scam

Review about: Goskate Skateboard Classes.

Had an Experience with Goskate?

Comments

EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more